Saturday, January 24, 2009

the perfect birthday


My birthday:


1. Woke up at the delightful hour of 9 o'clock (thanks to my sweet man who whisked the Gig aways when she began her daily vocalizations at 6am)


2. Eggs on toast


3. Deep tissue massage: 90 minutes working the kinks out that have been around since I was pregnant (I think I've been storing some major birth-memories in my gluts).


4. Sushi at Takashi (while my sis watched the babe)


5. Play at Pioneer theater


6. Opened present: brand new beautiful snow shoes


7. End of the day: Cozying-up on the couch with my man, while Gigi slept

6 comments:

Mom said...

So glad you enjoyed your day. We sure ENJOY YOU! Love you lots,

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

That sounds so wonderful, every bit. Love you, Celeste.

Anonymous said...

Ideal in every possible way!

Holly said...

Happy Late Birthday! It sounds like it was a great day!

familia Bybaran said...

That sounds like a lovely day. Especially the massage. That sounds wonderful.

Bonnie Lang said...

Celeste---Checked your blog to catch up on pictures of Gigi.
Sounds like a wonderful birthday--congrats a bit late.
Sorry we missed seeing all of you at Christmas. Next visit--definitely.