Saturday, September 5, 2009

boobs cruise

Betsy in Cabos San Lucas:



Lover's Beach (sans my own lover):
View of our ship from Lover's Beach:


Gigi has a discerning sand palate and prefers the sands of Cabo over all others:




Sisters:




Gigi waiting to board our ship (note the black eye). Her black eye featured quite prominently in all of the cruise photography. She looked like such a miniature crawling quasimoto with her two lonely teeth and a big black eye. They didn't even try to sell me on any of the cruise photos.



One last note on the cruise: This was my first one and David Foster Wallace was right about the whole experience. I kept thinking of a combination of his commentary and visuals from the last half of Wall-E. As for the company, being with the ladies of my family made the entire trip a success.

2 comments:

thechoulespauls said...

sooo jealous! i need to get out of this place

Anonymous said...

Sisters/mothers/women bonding together time is the BEST time in the world. I live for mine and yours looked amazing (and deliciously warm!).