Saturday, July 3, 2010

waiting for new baby -- picture catch up

Since I am 2 days over my due date, I thought this would be a good opportunity to post some pictures from the last few months. Four elements have contributed to my lack of posting recently: new computer, lost camera software, pregnancy, and working full time. That is all. Oh, and please don't call me asking if I'm in labor -- I might have to kill you.

Gig wearing gifts send by Grandma Betsy in the mail:




Last minute trip to Moab a month ago (at 36 wks prego):










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of skinny you at Delicate with the sun setting behind you and you're little baby bump. Perfect. The baby WILL come at the perfect time in the perfect way (AFTER you've gone crazy). Seriously, due dates are evil, evil things. But I know you know that. I'm sorry. He'll come. He'll come and there will be great rejoicing all around. We're praying/rooting for you!

Gabe said...

About time more posts. I've been checking and checking. Congratulations on the impending boy. Did you hear I am having a girl at Halloween? We should talk. Good luck with labor.

celeste said...

Gabe, I just found out from Betsy last week when she came into town that you were having a girl! I think that is perfect to have one of each, and in Oct too (a much more preferable time of year to be pregnant than July if you ask me).

Dansie Family said...

i feel for you. i thought my baby might make her debut a few days early because i started having those darned contractions a few days early. but every time i thought ok time to head in, they would stop. she came when she wanted to and all was fine and dandy. good luck and i can't wait to see the new one.