Sunday, November 4, 2007

shake shack snack




While Matt and I were in NYC last week we made a special trip to Madison Square Park to eat at the Shake Shack. Matt and I had read rave reviews about this burger stand since we left NYC three years ago, and Matt, being a self-proclaimed burger conniseur, has often lamented how we missed the opening of this place by a month. We stopped by on a chilly Sunday afternoon and the line wasn't too long. It was so delicious and definitely exceeded expectations!

5 comments:

Becca Ricks said...

mm those fries look so good! remind me to go when I come back for Thanksgiving.

familia Bybaran said...

I LOVE that place. Give me a call next time you are in town. I would love to see you.

Lane said...

Matt needs to try The Burger Joint at the Parker Meridian Hotel, if he hasn't already. It's freaking amazing.

p.s. you know you guys are in trouble for visiting and not telling us. Busted! :)

jamieanne said...

Oh Shake Shack, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Dansie Family said...

those pics make me very hungry. are they going to open one is s. utah anytime soon?