Thursday, October 11, 2007

in rainbows

The new Radiohead album was released yesterday. You can download it from their site and pay them what you think it is worth. We tried to download it yesterday, but the site was so busy with traffic that it kept timing out on us. Matt was finally able to get it today. I know this may sound like I'm overzealous, but I think Radiohead is the Beatles of our generation. I can't get enough of their albums; each one seems fresh, melodic, complex no matter how many times I listen. Sometimes distorted, sometimes operatic Thom Yorke's voice is transcendental (see Matt's blog for a discussion on transcendentalism here). Check out some songs from the new album, "In Rainbows":



2 comments:

Becca Ricks said...

hey celeste, I'm making you a mix right now!!

Dansie Family said...

i definitely need to get this album for tom, one of his all time faves.