Friday, March 30, 2007

take the baby out


I'm on-call tonight (no one in labor yet) and I just got a call from a patient whose due date is today and who wants to know if she should come to the hospital for me to "take the baby out." It all makes perfect sense, today is her due date, therefore baby comes today. Of course she isn't feeling a thing, not one tinge. I had to give her the sad new that a due date is just a guess, and it is possible to go up to two weeks over one's due date :(

Here is a great SNL commercial my friend Elizabeth ("Buff" to her oldest friends) posted on her blog that I thought I would steal because it is so hilarious.



One more video clip for those of you who don't mind seeing a breast now and then. I love this video. Vive La Leche!

6 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

do us all a favor and shoot me if i ever run around in pants like that

celeste said...

I think they would look good on you. Especially the ones with the "casual pleats."

You never know. Maybe they'll come into style . . . um, probably not.

e said...

nine inch zippers are totally coming back, ricks girls. you just wait and see! :)

Ashley A. said...

One more reason to be glad Max isn't crawling yet. That is hilarious!

celeste said...

Nine-inch zippers are definitely coming back, but the casual pleats?

Janae said...

OK, This is really great! I know I am just a random person browsing blogs but loving yours!